How to setup email signature on Outlook Desktop for Windows 10 (staff dedicated article)
Setting your email signature is one of the first things we help you do on the onboarding process at URBE University. This allows you to share important contact information with the people you communicate with.
At URBE, we have a standard signature design that allows you to set all of your information in it, while keeping a professional look and feel to your emails.
Please follow these steps to successfully setup your email signature on Outlook Desktop for Windows 10.
- Right click signature.htm, and select "Save link as", and save the file to your Downloads folder.
- Open a new File Explorer window.
- Paste the following into the address bar, then hit the Enter key.
- Copy the signature.htm file you just downloaded into this folder, then close the File Explorer.
- Open Outlook Desktop (if it was open, close it and open it again).
- Once inside, go to File > Options > Mail, and click on the Signatures option.
- Replace the dummy data in there with your own information.
- Make sure you select signature for New messages, and Replies/Forwards.
- After your are done, click Save, then OK.