Enrolling students is very simple. Please follow this short guide in order to have your roster inside your course shell.
Note: We are assuming you already have access to a shell with Instructor permissions.
- Scroll down to the end of your course page, and click on the Enrolled users button on the left side.
- Once inside the Participants window, select the Enroll users button on the far right side.
- On the popup window, add the students on your roster.
- Make sure the Assign role option is set to Students.
- When you are finished adding students, click the Enroll users button.
Check this short animation for details.