Book an appointment
How to sign into Blackboard Open LMS?
After you have created your Student Portal account, you can log into Blackboard Open LMS using the instructions below.
- Go to https://urbe.university
- On the top left of the header, select Blackboard.
- On the login page, you will need to log in using your account on Single Sign On (For Students & Faculty) (DO NOT USE SIGN IN FORM).
- This will direct you to the Microsoft login page where you will login with the Microsoft account you were provided.
- Once you login to your Microsoft account, you will be directed to your Blackboard Open LMS homepage.
- If you already have an Office365 account open in your current browser that it is not your URBE Office365, please Sign Out and close your browser before login into Blackboard Open LMS. Otherwise you may have issues signing in.
- If you are already logged into your URBE Office365 account, after clicking the Single Sign On (For Students & Faculty), wait a couple of seconds and the system will take you in automatically.
- Always remember to sign out from your accounts to avoid any kind of issues related to Office365 SSO.