How to create and sign into my Student Portal account?
In order to view important information such as final grades, class schedule, etc, you need to create your Student Portal account.
The process to achieve this is fairly simple, and may take only a few steps.
- Go to https://studentsupportal.com/
- Alternatively, go to https://www.urbe.university > Student Portal
- Select the Request New UserId option.
- At this time you will be asked to enter your SSN, e-mail address, and date of birth.
- Please notice that we only ask for this information to validate your identity, and it must match the information in our systems.
- If you are getting an error at this time, please contact our Registrar Department to validate your information in the system by calling to +1 305 964 8804 Ext. 203 or writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
- After you successfully verify your identity, follow the prompts to finish setting up your account.
Check out this video for more details:
To Sign in to your account, simply open the link to the Student Portal (step 1), then enter your username and password, and click Log In.
If you think we are missing something, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org